Eels and others
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 2200 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally solitary
- The species is a parasite of other fish
- The animal is rather indifferent to the diver, though it remains on its guard
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 120 cm
- Maximum age known : 9 year(s)
- The animal is mostly a carrion eater.
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat