Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 300 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is migrating
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 230 cm
- Maximum age known : 15 year(s)
- The animal is a hunter high in the food chain.
- Diet : Fishes - -
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing