- Mediterranean flyingfish
- Fliegender Fisch
- Exocet Méditerranéens
- Pesce volante
- The temperate Atlantic
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 5 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Lives in large groups
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 40 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!