- Common eagle ray
- Gewöhnlicher Adlerrochen
- Aigle commun
- Aguila marina
- Aquila di mare
- The temperate Atlantic
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally found in the open sea.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 300 Meters.
- Rare species.
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 180 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- Diet : - Mollusks - Fishes
Relationship with humans
- The spines of the animal can be very dangerous
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
- -Sport or local fishing
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!