- Long-striped blenny
- Blennie de Roux
- Bavosa bianca
- The Mediterranean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found at the bottom of a hole
- The species can be found between 2 and 40 Meters.
- Very common species.
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 8 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- Diet : Algae -
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!