- Yellowbar angelfish
- Sichel kaiserfisch
- Poisson-ange géographe
- Pez ángel de franja amarilla o de Arabia
- Pesce angelo maculato
- The Red Sea
- The Indian Ocean
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 5 and 60 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal shows curiosity towards the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 50 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- Diet : Sponges - Algae
Relationship with humans
- The species is good to eat
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
- - Fishing or commercial aquiculture for food
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!