Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 0 and 20 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
- Endemic species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is aggressive and may attack
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 40 cm
- Maximum age known : 20 year(s)
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- Diet : Algae
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :