- Flameback angelfish
- Ange comète
- Pez Ángel Dorso de Fuego
- The tropical Atlantic
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed on the reef or near it.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species is generally found at the bottom of a hole
- The species can be found between 15 and 200 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a couple
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 8 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!