Eels and others
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally motionless in its environment
- The species is generally found at the bottom of a hole
- The species can be found between 10 and 60 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 50 cm
- The animal feeds on plankton or small organisms.
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest