Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in seagrass among algae or phanerogams.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 1 and 15 Meters.
- Uncommon Species
General behaviour of the species
- Species generally living in a group
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 47 cm
- The animal is a grazer of algae.
- The animal can show variable colouring
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :