- Rosy razorfish
- Karibischer Schermesserfisch
- Roze scheermeslipvis
- Poisson-rasoir à queue droite
- Navajón rosado;Doncella llorona
- The tropical Atlantic
Environment and movement of the diurnal species
- The species is generally observed in a sandy/silty area.
- The species is generally seen moving in its environment.
- The species can be found between 2 and 18 Meters.
- Common species.
General behaviour of the species
- The species is territorial
- Species generally solitary
- The animal is fearful of the diver
General characteristics of the species
- Maximum size : 15 cm
- The animal is a hunter low in the food chain.
- The animal can show variable colouring
- The animal is a protogynous transsexual
Relationship with humans
- The species can be eaten but is of no particular culinary interest
- The species is exploited in the following sector(s) :
- - Aquarium enthusiasts.
The species can be confused with other species of similar appearance!